Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

And for the sour-pusses* in the crowd ...

I can’t resist mentioning this little gem of a site: Despair, Inc. See especially the “bittersweets.” For the unloved curmudgeon in us all!

Oh, and Dr. K. if you’re reading this ... can we talk about an affiliate deal? ;) At the rate my site gets hits (why does that sound like I’m running a “spank me” stand ...?) I may be sending lotsa business your way. In fact the Clumsy Lovers tell me I made their top-30 referral sites!

Pretty please?

xoxo,
AB

PS: If you’re curious how I came upon this site, read a certain reader comment. He was referring to this Hot ’n Crusty story.

*Little-known fact: lemon juice can be used by women as a prophylactic. Now that just gives a whole new meaning to terms like the antiquated epithet, “tart” and ... well, I’ll let you think of the rest.

By-the-Buy
Clumsy Lovers: Under the Covers, After the Flood