Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Coming sooner

... another blog entry! After another exhausting night revising my teaching ap till 3 or 4 a.m., I didn’t think ya’ll would be getting any blog love from me today. But then my recently undertaken temp assignment fell through this morning. I’m so grateful for the shot at an afternoon nap, I don’t really care!

Once I’ve finished the umpteenth revision on this ap, finally committed it to next-day air ... and caught a few zzzzs, check back here for more of the usual ramblings. Meanwhile, check out dramatic developments in contest voting, as Frasier scratches out his first ballot (!!!!). One hopes this is not a portent of the upcoming election. :-o And hey, in case you’re overwhelmed by preparing for that Major Decision, warm yourself up by voting in our far-simpler but equally intense competition.

Mystery novels and duck sauce are on the line here!!! Don’t miss the chance to have your say. Votes collected through midnight, Sunday, Oct. 31. And sorry, Wedding Date, no voting for yourself. ;)