Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Basically, I lied

I teased a post, wrote it, posted it, then had some second thoughts. It’s presently languishing in draft-land. The thing is, lately I’ve gotten pickier about what I’m willing to post, I guess. The Broadway name will not be shamed! ;)

Not that any blogger can be a real perfectionist ... but I do try to check stuff against my gut. In terms of “artistic” integrity, quality of humor ... and general benefit to you. If a piece is too silly or worthless ... well that’s why there’s nothing new (of substance) today.

Hopefully I’ll dig my way out of stupid solipsism and bring ya something fresh ’n funny tomorrow. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! ;)