Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Anna’s new man

Yes, dahlings, it’s true. iBaby 2.0 has arrived and thanks to an early morning visit with the Macstuds at the Apple Genius bar, all settings, files (even programs!) from iBaby 1.0 were copied over in roughly the time it took to finish my latte.

Because, of course, what morning would be complete without a visit to see my favorite coffee man? (Who’s Irish, as it turns out, and always asks about my Cali relocation aspirations and, now, the book-in-progress).

All in all, I think I could fairly expire of happiness right now. That or exhaustion. Getting up at 7 a.m.’s about 4 hours earlier than I’m used to. I mean, on West Coast time, that’s still wee hourszzzzzzzzzzzzzz.