Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

The teaser

While you’re waiting for me to finish today’s blog entry (hey, these things take time to write, you know), I’ve culled a list of today’s blogging-from-the-male-perspective. (Well, this is what I’ve read anyway. I just liked the thought of using a word like “cull” even if in slightly inappropriate fashion. Besides, evidently I need to be expanding my vocab beyond good-ole-fashioned cuss words if I want to find a Christian husband ... goldurnit.)
Back in a bit! Don’t forget to enter this month’s contest. I’ve had one entry so far, people. One. And it was sorta half-assed, too (although I will give opportunities to second-guess and revise your answers, if need be).

*We’re still sorting out the terms of his title.

Update
Poster Boy got so much reader-love from this entry he decided to return the favor. (And don’t miss his comment, below.)

By-the-Buy
High Fidelity
High Fidelity

see also DVD
hear also soundtrack
And the might-be, might-not-be great break-up album

Garden State
Soundtrack to the movie