Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

A dime a single?

7 a.m. here in soon-to-be rainy California and already I’ve discovered last night I left the light in the car door on, potentially draining the battery. Luckily it started. All these things with cars! So much to think about! At least I finally figured out how to defrost the car when the windows get foggy ... from external weather conditions. ;)

The car may have given me another gift as well. Though I still blame it for snatching up my purity ring, this morning my aunt and I realized the dime I found last night after rooting through the back seat in vain, may be a kind of replacement. You know, something to clench between my knees on dates. ;)

Off to my interview dahlings ...