Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Friday, March 25, 2005

A pregnant pause

Good Friday for me, dahlings. I know many of you have been left sorta scratching your heads and screwing up your faces in confusion over the last few entries posted here ... but I promise to continue explaining the blog’s new direction after Easter. Meanwhile I’m taking a break for contemplation, fasting and baking the cinnamon rolls* for my Easter brunch ... you know, the sorta things we wacky Christians do. ;) If you’re curious about more than just our eccentric rituals, keep an eye on my other blog, where I may be soon posting some musings on why I care about “resurrection” at all.

Otherwise, read the archives, enter the contest, email me with your love-life woes or conundrums, and wait until Monday for the next post ... Monday afternoon or evening, that is. Too little sleep, too little coffee, and so on.

*Which, strangely enough, will be nearly dairy-free this time as well. Of all things, the organic milk I picked up Wednesday night was lactose free. Hmmmmmmm. Could this auger some sort of imminent allergy problem I wonder?!!