Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Best gift ever

You know, just when you start to get a little down in the mouth about how your guy friends keep falling by the wayside, and how much that sucks ... a gal pal does something to remind you that GIRLFRIENDS ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!

Seriously. In this case, I almost cannot muster superlatives that are worthy of the gift my fab friend from the Clumsy Lovers just sent. I mean, really. What could possibly top a hand-made shirt like this?!! This is even better than that “Trust me I’m a virgin” T I was eyeing at Urban Outfitters ... I may be a reforming hussy, but I never quite resist playing provocateur with my clothing. We may even have a serious lead on extra-book marketing items once Sexless in the City hits bookstores.

Like her sense of humor? Then probably you’ll like the band as well. Check ’em out on MySpace, at their website (or, for New York fans) at their upcoming show Nov. 1!