Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday post, where art thou?

Several of you have checked back today ... who from what I can tell of your ISP data also checked in earlier today, and last night. Which is not to say I view you as web-stalkers, but very loyal readers! ;) However, as I continue to wrap up my book proposal and do actual work, it gets more taxing to keep up the 5-a-week posting habit of old days. Henceforth, I will aim to post new content roughly three times a work week, say Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

In lieu of today’s post, go check out my write-up of hairnets and homeless men over at my other blog. Or check out Blogfather’s love-life blog, The Nondating Life. Don’t forget that your love-life queries help generate fresh blog content!