Sexless in the City


Sometimes reading romance novels doesn’t quite prepare you for a love life...

For this 30-year-old urbanite, love is always a misadventure: The Harvard Lickwit, Hippie the Groper, the 5% Man, and the Ad Weasel. These and many other men wander in and out of her life — but never her bed.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Contest deadline extended!

March has indeed arrived snarling here, for those of you outside New York, so everthang’s a little slowed-down. On account of that and other factors, I am extending the deadline of this month’s contest. So get your entries in!!!

Expect fresh blogging here later this afternoon. Today I get to wait for the cable guy to come install my high-speed internet (woohoo!!!!!) ... so during his four-hour appointment window I’m sposed to stay off the phone ... which means staying off line as well.

Oh well. Time enough to test out my new version of Office 2004 for Macs which the techie kindly installed for me yesterday. :D Man, is it hot when a man can fix your computer ... (sighs wistfully) More on that coming later. ;)

Compare your job to a love-life, while you wait on me! Further directions at right.